Ventilation adjustment strap system designed to aid in temperature regulation.
Four shoulder harness attachment points and adjustable bottom attachment straps for near-universal carrier compatibility.
Padded lumbar with rubberized fabric reinforced abrasion points for durability, comfort and support.
Upper section has one wrap attachments to connect to the armor carrier’s shoulders.
Bottom attachment straps secure to the MOLLE webbing or MOLLE Laser slots on the back of the carrier.
Lightweight, performance-enhancing, belt-free load lift system to enhance plate carrier comfort.
Dri-Lex spacer mesh and Squadron laminate.
The Ergo Performance System does apply pressure to the lower back to encourages the user to stand up straighter.
- Dissipates heat by increasing airflow/ventilation by 50%
- Decreases heat under back panel of carrier by 12-16°F (8-12°C)
- Increases thoracic range of motion by 25-68%
- Increase lung capacity by 17% thus decreasing fatigue
- Decreases back muscle fatigue by 10-25%
- Provides assistive postural support to offset front heavycarrier and liftloadoffof the shoulders
- Mitigates impact forces