The HWS M231™ is specifically designed for professionals.
It is an improvement and evolution of the highly popular SU-231A (known by its commercial name, EXPS3™) from US-SOCOM.
The M231 has improved target acquisition, enhanced NVG compatibility and meets MIL-STD-810H.
To date, this sight is one of the most thermally stable sights available.
NB: Recently acquired by US-SOCOM to replace the older SU-231A and EXPS3™. NSN : 1240-01-587-9345
20 daylight settings
10 additional settings for Gen I through III+ night vision devices
Tie-down point for Airborne, amphibious operations.
- Windage & Elevation Adjustment : 0.5 MOA per click
- Mount : 1″ Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Water resistant : 66ft. (20 m) depth
- Power source : 1 x CR123 battery
- Operating Temperature : -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) <2 MOA thermal deviation