The Ammo Hub A1 is designed to be the ideal foundation upon which to build out a kit that will suit exactly what you need, with absolutely nothing you don’t. It is compatible with a huge volume and variety of industry standard inserts, attachments, harnesses, pouches and accessories and can be customised into almost any imaginable PC placard or chest rig configuration.
Measuring 8.75″ wide x 5.5″ tall x 1.5″ deep, using the very best fabrics to keep size/bulk to an absolute minimum and weighing in at just 3.6oz/103g (without plastic hardware or inserts). This sizing allows for fitment of up to five submachine gun/PCC magazines, three 556/545 magazines, three 762×39 AK magazines or two 762 NATO/308 magazines and a TQ/tool/pistol mag.
Made in the US by FirstSpear using all American raw materials that meet or exceed military specifications. Through smart use of laser cutting the body of the Hub is sewn from one single, continuous piece of FS 6/12 cordura laminate, with the Hub base and the side attachment loops being integral to that single piece of fabric.
- Full loop velcro internal lining for interfacing with a huge range of inserts that feature hook velcro on both sides.
- Large area of Velcro hook on the rear for secure attachment to any PC with loop on the abdomen area, or on to chest rig expanders like the Spiritus Thing 2 and Ferro Chest Rig.
- Top attachment with either 1″ male buckles or G-Hooks (both included in purchase) and fully adjustable hang height to interface with just about every modern plate carrier and chest rig harness connection system on the market.
- Optional side attachment with either 4″ male tubes or 1″ female split bar buckles (tubes not included). Enables connection to chest rig straps or PC cummerbunds that use Tubes or 1″ buckles.
- Tuckable side attachment loops for the option of a totally slick side profile with zero snag hazards. Ideal for when used on the front of a PC.
- Removable bottom 4″ male tube (not included) to directly hang compatible gear, such as the SHAW RAID Pouch V2 and Arbor Arms Abdominal Panel.
- PALS fields on the front, sides and base for mounting of any standard pouches as well as FirstSpear 6/12 pockets. These laser cut PALS slots also allow for lashing of equipment via bungee/550 cord and extra mag retention with a shingle style setup over the top of the Hub.
- 4″ x 8.5″ loop field on front face for patches or anything else that attaches to loop velcro, such as your velcro cummerbund or the Triple Feed DSM.
- Design has the native ability to be double stacked on top of itself using the integrated top buckle attachment straps.
- Additional slots in the base facilitate using simple strips of Velcro OneWrap to secure the bottom corners of the Hub to the velcro interfaces used for retaining plates on some PCs, or on the back faces of some chest rigs. Any peeling concerns can be entirely eliminated.