Overwhites provide valuable protection when the snow flies or when moving into higher altitudes and across snowpack.
Primary concerns are light weight, low bulk and ease of donning and doffing.
Pack and body coverage are vital. Wild Things has you covered.
Traditional overwhites are made of cotton. Heavy. Hold water. Prone to mildew. Wild Things White Out Overwhites do more than just help you blend into the snow.
It use a functional and durable 70-denier nylon fabric in Multicam® Alpine Camo that is abrasion resistant, blocks the wind and is treated with a durable water resistant finish.
It also added a near IR suppressant to provide additional protection.
- Pack Cover comes in three sizes: M (3000 in³), L (5000 in³) or XL (7000 in³) to fit most packs
- Adjustable shock cord around the perimeter to ensure a snug, adaptable fit
- Full center line zipper to allow full access to pack
- 4 grosgrain “Logan” loops on the hem to offer additional securing to pack
- Bottom grommet drain hole